Wednesday 10 October 2012

CHERRY WEDGE SHOES // NEW


Wedges shoes by Fearne Cotton @ Littlewoods.com




These gorgeous new wedge by Fearne Cotton are a total statement  that will brighten up any outfit - I have just brought these in the SALE from Littlewoods, which i couldn't resist as they were reduced from £50 to £30. I wouldn't have gone out of my way looking for these, as i don't tend to wear colorful shoes and most of all, i don't dare wear such high heals. But, after trying them on i cant safely say that i find them super comfortable. 
The Slingback design is pretty and complements the cheeky peep toe finish, and with the strappy detail they will celebrate warmer days and summer evenings. I need to summer to hurry back. They are even made with a really nice soft suede feel which give them that luxury look. I can not wait to try these out, maybe ill save them for the Christmas celebrations as the colour is just so festive. 





No comments:

Post a Comment