Saturday 8 December 2012

COUNTRY MOOD // INSPIRATION


After having a sad day, and trying to cheer my self up i decided to do a country mood board that inspired me from Grandpa. Grandpa spent his 20′s and 30;s in Africa, after that he came back to England to Look after the family farm. His dad became un well and didn’t feel he could look after the farm anymore, so he said to grandpa, either he was to come back and take over, or he was to sell it. I think after a good session of thinking, Grandma and Grandpa decided that they would come home, as they felt they had to take on the farm, just because it had been in the family for so long. I, and my siblings are the firth Generation to have// be part of the farm. We have a lot of Family history in our little home town, and i would love to carry that on. I know Grandpa is proud of me for everything that i have done, and doing the farm, but I want to show him i can take the Farm on and make him even more proud. Life has changed so suddenly, it just goes to show that you have to go out and live your life, do what you want and follow your heart. You just never know whats going to turn round and bite you in the bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment