Sunday 24 February 2013

COUNTRY WEDDING // INSPIRATION

I’ve never been a big girlie wedding fuss type of a girl, and never fancied the idea of a sit down meal and the usual style. My older sister has recently got engaged, on her 30th birthday in Florida, what more could you want. She seems over the moon, and lets say we did not expect it in the slightest. Still the same old story from my self and my little sister. I am getting a little bit excited about the whole thing, and I am more than happy to be last one out of my sisters and I. Means, i get to learn and when it’s my time it should hopefully be done like a waving a magic wand. I am fantasy type of girl, i love having fun and i can’t be doing with anything serious. It’s not me. I like the idea of a bouncy castle and a big party on the family farm. So, here’s some inspirations to get me started on some ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment