Monday 4 February 2013

VALENTINES // INSPIRATIONS


Most people who know me, know that i am a total Valentine Scrooge. Never Liked it and never thought the point of it. I have always felt that it is a day that we are pressured to do, and get a disappointment if we don’t get what we want. After all i should know, Valentines had always been unlucky for me. I have always had top presents from people who I haven’t dated, how i managed that I have no idea, and yet the people I have been for this occasion, have seriously let me down on a number of occasions. It’s sucks, the whole thing is a waste of money, silly commercial day in my opinion  Prices go up and everywhere is packed, no thank you. Would much rather be at home playing a game of little big planet, or having a film // take away in my own space.
I may be a big moody scrooge but i do have a little bit of a romantic side and  I have managed to put together a little inspiration of the Valentines theme. Some of these items are actually quite nice and may have to invest in some of them. Just a shame i don’t know where they come from, might be a good thing actually as I am desperately trying not to spend.  The amount of stuff i have in my bedroom would be enough to fill a house – minus all of the furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment